Friday, October 28, 2011

November Meeting

Our November meeting will be in December! We will do the same thing that we have for the last couple of years. Because the last Friday in November is the Friday after Thanksgiving, we will meet on the first Friday of December instead (Dec. 2.) Then we will delay our next meeting until the last Friday in January. This will give us plenty of time to read the next book, hopefully, even with busy holiday schedules.

Our book for Dec. 2 is Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin.

I'm still trying to finish Lincoln by David Herbert Donald, that I wanted to finish first. Better get busy.
Hope you can join us on Dec 2.


2 comments:

  1. Don't know if you are interested in fiction-but The Help was actually really good. Book and movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it's in my to read pile. I've heard great things about it. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to move it up on my list. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete